Print 2018 in Chicago starts this Sunday!
If you plan to attend and still need a badge, here’s a link to a free floor-only badge:
I will spend most of my time in the Kirk-Rudy booth (South Hall – Booth #2036). We’ll have three different kinds of inkjet systems, as well as a tabber, feeders, plow folder, card attacher and more.
If you’re sending out a mail on a regular basis and want equipment that’s well-built, reliable and a great value, then please stop by and see me. I’d love to show you some of the equipment. Ask for me when you get to the booth and I’ll be right over.
We can also set up a time for a machine demonstration if you’re on a tight schedule. Just reply back with some dates and times you’re available and we’ll set that up.
Peak Business Equipment has the following equipment in stock:
- Used Kirk-Rudy NetJet Addressing System
- Used Kirk-Rudy 215 Inkjet Base
- Used Kirk-Rudy IR Inkjet Dryer
- Used Kirk-Rudy 535 Tabber (arriving soon)
- Used Kirk-Rudy NetJet Addressing System (arriving soon)
- Used Bell & Howell MasterMailer III (9 x 12) Envelope Inserter with 4 insert stations and shingle conveyor.
- Used Interlake Power 250 Arch Strapper. Good running machine.
Some of our customers have equipment they’d like to sell too.
- Used Kirk-Rudy 215 Shuttle Feeder w/o vacuum with 8-foot conveyor. Great price.
- Used Formax Pressure Sealer
- Used AB Dick DPM 2340 Platemaker (Year 2000 model)
- Used Bell & Howell 8-Station Inserter for only $2,000. It’s an old machine, but it was lightly used and almost looks as good as the day it was built. Pictures available.
Please let us know if you have something available. Are you looking for anything? Please let us know and we’ll do our best!
A shout-out to Modern Litho in Jefferson City, MO for being named a “Best-in-class Innovator” in Printing Impressions. Here’s a link to the article if you hadn’t seen it yet: https://goo.gl/UVZbRt