Baum 26.4N Paper Cutter
The BAUM Cut 26.4N is a sturdy programmable cutter for integration into digital workflow. It has an 18.5” touch screen display, barcode reader, Compucut® and process visualization.
Barcode reading for automatic cutting program creation and loading of the assigned program via the Compucut® feature is all new. Minimal maintenance is required for the Baumcut 26.4N due to the use of novel materials.
The ultra-smooth stainless table surface allows an easy handling of the material, even without air jets. The clamping pressure can be adjusted infinitely within a wide setting range for each material cut. Bright LEDs mark the cutting line, making it clearly visible for the operator.
Operation of the BaumCut 26.4N is done via an ergonomically positioned 18.5” touch screen display. Recurring cutting sequences can be memorized with a memory capacity of 1,998 programs. With the process visualization, the handling of the material is displayed graphically and so the risk of errors is significantly downsized.
- Compact and extremely sturdy frame
- Illuminated work surface with optical LED cutting line indicator
- Integrated operator guidance for knife changes
- Infinitely adjustable hydraulic clamping
- Memory capacity of 1998 programs (unlimited with ESPV Coumucut)
- False plate for pressure clamp accessed from front side
- Stainless steel table surface
|Maximum cutting width||26.4 inches (67cm)|
|Knife Speed:||20 cuts/min|
|Programs||1,998 (unlimited with ESPV Compucut)|
|Electric||220/1/60 or 220/1/50 or 220/3/60 or 380-415/3/50|
|Knives||High speed steel (Optional carbide tipped knives available)|
All new machines purchased at Peak Business Equipment, Inc. include the following (within our service area, additional charges may apply)
- Un-packing and Installation
- Operator Training
- Maintenance Instructions
- Minimum 90-Days Parts and Labor Warranty
- Minimum 90-Days Free Phone Support
- Optional Maintenance Contract
Email Support email@example.com
Phone Support 314-209-7272 (select “2” for Service)
Approximate Price: $36,795 (excluding shipping and applicable sales tax)