Baum 31.5N Paper Cutter
The BAUM Cut 31.5N is a sturdy programmable cutter for integration into the digital workflow. It has an 18.5” touch screen display, barcode reader, Compucut® and process visualization.
Barcode reading for automatic cutting program creation and loading of the assigned program via the Compucut® feature is all new. Minimal maintenance is required for the Baumcut 31.5N due to the use of novel materials.
The ultra-smooth stainless table surface allows an ease handling of the material, even without air jets. The clamping pressure can be adjusted infinitely within a wide setting range for each material cut. Bright LEDs mark the cutting line, making it clearly visible to the operator.
Operation of the BaumCut 31.5N is done via an ergonomically positioned 18.5” touch screen display. Recurring cutting sequences can be memorized, with a memory capacity of 1,998 programs. With the process visualization, the handling of the material is displayed graphically and so the risk of errors is significantly downsized.
- Compact and extremely sturdy frame
- Illuminated work surface / optical cutting line indicator with LEDs
- Integrated operator guidance for knife changes.
- Infinitely adjustable hydraulic clamping
- Memory capacity of 1,998 programs (unlimited with ESPV Compucut).
- False plate for pressure clamp accessed from front side
- Stainless steel table surface
|Maximum cutting width||31.5 inches (80cm)|
|Knife Speed||25 cuts/min|
|Programs||1,998 (unlimited with ESPV Compucut|
|Electric||220/3/60 or 380-415/3/50|
|Knives||High speed steel (optional carbide tipped knife available)|
All new machines purchased at Peak Business Equipment, Inc. include the following (within our service area, additional charges may apply)
- Un-packing and Installation
- Operator Training
- Maintenance Instructions
- Minimum 90-Days Parts and Labor Warranty
- Minimum 90-Days Free Phone Support
- Optional Maintenance Contract
Email Support firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone Support 314-209-7272 (select “2” for Service)
Approximate Price: $43,795 (excluding shipping and applicable sales tax)